We have taken the decision to cancel bookings and close Penwartha Cottages until June.
If you are considering booking in the summer months or beyond, we ask you to reconsider until we have a clear indication that the threat of Coronavirus has passed.
I ask for your patience and understanding at this difficult time.
Garry & Paula Suttle
Hi, my name is Garry and my wife Paula and I are the new owners of Penwartha Cottages.
We have taken ownership at a very difficult time, which clearly was not anticipated. However, we are monitoring any advice from the authorities and keeping a close eye on the situation as it develops.
Anyone who has any queries can contact me by email [email protected] or 07727 998177