As restrictions continue to ease, we are pleased to welcome new bookings from 6th July 2020.
We are busy planning and preparing behind the scenes to ensure that when we open, we do so safely and in line with public health regulations. Our main priority is the health and safety of our guests, staff and the community. You have our utmost assurance that we will be offering a safe and hygienic service, and clean and sanitised holiday properties, for you to enjoy worry-free.
For this to happen, the way that we work and our usual procedures are being adapted, and we would greatly appreciate your help in following these new guidelines. Please take a look at what we will be doing, and what we ask of you, to ensure everyone’s well-being.
If you have any specific concerns regarding your stay please do get in touch, and we look forward to welcoming you to Cornwall!
Before your visit
We will be emailing all guests prior to arrival to firstly confirm your check-in arrangements (see below for more info) and to send you anything you might need for your stay. We will also be checking with guests, to ensure no members of the holiday party are experiencing any Covid19 symptoms.
Please take a look at our Terms & Conditions prior to your stay, as we have amended these with temporary updates in accordance with government advice.
Keys will be cleaned and left in the lock on the inside of the properties. The properties shall be left open for ease of access
- Our aim is to meet your check-in times, so we will contact you to confirm when your property is ready. However, please bear with us as cleaning may take longer than normal.
- If you arrive and the properties are not quite ready, we ask for your patience and you are welcome to sit in the garden or remain in your vehicle.
- We will not be issuing paper copies of directions, to minimise touch points. Your directions will be emailed prior to your stay.
- Our staff will be wearing PPE, and we will provide hand sanitising stations for guests and staff.
During your stay
- If you need to contact us while you are here on holiday, please feel free to call or text. (07727 998177)
- Antibacterial handwash will be left in all properties (at the main entrance). However, we do ask that you also bring your own.
- Any consumables (such as handwash) will be removed from the property after your stay, and quarantined for a minimum of 72 hours. Clean consumables will be placed in your property before you arrive
- Whilst in the property, please open windows as much as possible, to keep the property well ventilated.
- If, at any point during your stay you present symptoms of Covid 19 it is vital that you inform us immediately. We will be following Cornwall Council guidelines, and you must then return to your home residence (if travelling by car) for support from your registered healthcare provider
- If any property is highlighted on the track and trace system, it will be deep cleaned and fumigated, and the cost of fumigation will be charged back to the customer
- We will be unable to undertake any cleaning during your stay
- If any maintenance is required during your stay, we will arrange a time for a visit and request you vacate the property for the duration of any works/repairs
- Please stay safe; and follow the government guidelines on hand washing and social distancing at all times
Please strip your beds and place all linen in the bags provided prior to check out. We will collect linen once you have vacated the property.
When you leave, please leave your keys in the letterbox at the main house. You will find a hand sanitising station here to wash your hands, and to sterilise the keys.
- We have undertaken a thorough risk assessment ahead of re-opening for guests, to ensure we are operating safely and hygienically at all times
- Be assured that all properties will be deep cleaned prior to re-opening. This will include a thorough clean of all touch points and steam cleaning of all soft furnishings (including beds, sofas, cushions and curtains)
- All water systems will be thoroughly flushed prior to your stay
- Deep cleans will then take place after each booking, ahead of the next arrival, following both our risk assessment guidelines and public health guidelines
- Our housekeeping staff will wear PPE during all cleaning and property checks.
- We will remove non-essential touch points from properties, such as books, games and dvds, to minimise the risk of contamination.
- All linen and towels will be washed as per the public health guidelines at a minimum of 60 degrees
- Our housekeeping team will be following a strict checklist when cleaning a property, and signing off to confirm all aspects of the risk assessment have been adhered to. You can request a copy of your property’s cleaning checklist.
Our priority is to keep not just guests, but our local community safe too
With your help we can ensure local amenity safety measures are respected to keep everyone safe.
Supporting local businesses and those who live and work here in Cornwall. Our shops are open, our restaurants adapting and our pubs with outdoor spaces are serving, all with social distancing and safety measures in place
As we slowly start to see facilities open, and further guidelines are announced we will be sharing our guide to what’s open and how you can holiday safely. We will also help on which attractions are open to the public, and how you can visit safely.
Keep an eye on our website and social media pages for further updates. We’ll also send this information to guests prior to arrival to help plan ahead for a happy, hygienic holiday!
Please bear with us as we adjust and adapt to a new way of working. We appreciate your understanding in following our guidelines, and hope that you enjoy a wonderful and well-deserved holiday.