Coronavirus Update on future bookings

Hi,

We have taken the decision to cancel bookings and close Penwartha Cottages until June.

If you are considering booking in the summer months or beyond, we ask you to reconsider until we have a clear indication that the threat of Coronavirus has passed.

I ask for your patience and understanding at this difficult time.

Regards

Garry & Paula Suttle